24 Apr Ten tips to stay sane in isolation
For antisocial introverts able to work from home, isolation is more like a pleasure than a punishment.
Social extroverts who can’t work from home are going to find the solitude a struggle. Here’s ten tips to stay sane despite Covid-19 restrictions.
- Remind yourself this is temporary. Plan pleasures for when lockdown ceases to keep faith in the future.
- Minimise negative news.
- Seek positive stimulation such as books, movies, conversations with friends.
- Clear and clean your place. One room at a time make space for more great stuff to enter your life.
- Start an online program such as a language, exercise regime, hobby.
- Practice a daily relaxation such as yoga nidra.
- Go outside to exercise for at lease an hour a day.
- Work on business ideas.
- Play with your loved ones.
- Stay healthy with wholesome food, stretching, strengthening and doing what you enjoy.